TenDigits Announces Comprehensive Support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
On-demand Mobile CRM Offering for Microsoft’s On-Demand CRM
Vancouver, BC – TenDigits Software, Inc., a leading provider of mobility solutions for Microsoft (MSFT: NASDAQ) Dynamics CRM, today announced global support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. MobileAccess for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (see www.accessdynamicscrm.com) is a comprehensive offering that enables mobile professionals to utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online anywhere, anytime with BlackBerry and Windows Mobile smartphones. In partnership with The Message Center (TMC), MobileAccess for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is offered as an on-demand service, allowing customers to avoid the purchase and maintenance of any servers, applications, and licenses for a convenient monthly price.
“MobileAccess provides extensive capabilities for organizations to increase mobile worker productivity without compromising on flexibility or manageability,” said Brad Wilson, General Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. “Organizations are increasingly wanting to improve workforce responsiveness and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and TenDigits MobileAccess are a great way to achieve this.”
By providing mobile users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online with unmatched productivity, security and usability AND offering it at a low monthly cost, this offering is providing a unique value proposition – easy and powerful capability in a fast and convenient subscription.
The MobileAccess for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online offering brings the following:
- Fast Access - Organizations can get started within minutes, not days with your choice of BlackBerry or Windows Mobile smart phones.
- Productive, Feature-Rich Use - MobileAccess is uniquely capable of providing a similar experience users have on their desktop for Dynamics CRM, and combines this with a familiar experience with their chosen smartphone (integrating key smartphone features into the use of CRM).
- Secure, Manageable and Reliable Operation - Automated intelligent synchronization, enterprise-grade security and centralized administration minimizes risk and simplifies support.
- Value to Business - Mobilizing your CRM helps accelerate key business processes like sales, or service to reduce time to revenue and to improve the responsiveness of your customer-driven organization.
- Accessible from Dynamics CRM Online – The CRM Resource Center now includes links to www.accessdynamicscrm.com for existing customers to readily access mobility information.
For more details on MobileAccess for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, including features, pricing and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit http://www.accessdynamicscrm.com
- Ends -
About Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is a full-service on-demand customer relationship management service, hosted and managed by Microsoft, that encompasses a comprehensive set of marketing, sales and customer service capabilities. By design, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, which can be accessed through Microsoft Office Outlook or a Web browser, I engineered to be fast, flexible, familiar and affordable. The service is a central plank in Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s core vision of giving businesses the power of choice. Customers can deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM either on-premises or on-demand (via numerous partner-hosted offerings or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online), and because both options draw on a common code base, customers can switch seamlessly between them as their needs dictate. For more information visit http://crm.dynamics.com.
About TenDigits Software
TenDigits is a global leader in Always-Available wireless CRM solutions that increase mobile workforce productivity. As a recognized expert in the CRM mobility sector, TenDigits is committed to creating intelligent mobile products that help customers meet their key business objectives. Its flagship product, MobileAccess® for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, increases the productivity and effectiveness of mobile sales, service and executive teams across a variety of industries. MobileAccess enables mobile professionals to utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM anytime, anywhere with BlackBerry and Windows Mobile smartphones. For more information about visit http://www.tendigits.com or http://www.accessdynamicscrm.com.
Read more about the Microsoft and TenDigits Global Alliance. MobileAccess is a trademark of TenDigits Software, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +1 (604) 408-1389