TenDigits Launches First Out-of-the-box Wireless CRM Solution that Supports BlackBerry Wireless Handhelds and Microsoft CRM
MobileAccess Meets Needs of SMEs for a Quick, Painless and Powerful Solution that Integrates with Current IT Investment in Microsoft Platform and BlackBerry.
Wireless Enterprise Symposium – Orlando, FL – TenDigits Software Inc., an expert in Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Customer Relationship Management (MSCRM) applications for BlackBerry® from Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM); (TSX: RIM), today announces the launch of MobileAccess for Microsoft CRM. MobileAccess is a cost-effective solution that is deployed in as little as two hours, to gain BlackBerry users immediate access to accurate MSCRM data changes to data are instantly stored on the BlackBerry device as well as the office system. An easy-to-use interface is enhanced by full access to data even when offline as well as the ability to work and navigate multiple records simultaneously.
“Our customers have typically made an investment in BlackBerry and are looking for a wireless CRM solution that augments their e-mail experience. MobileAccess, in conjunction with MSCRM, cost-effectively leverages their existing technology investment to extend the CRM solution to their mobile professionals,” says Sean Gocher, President of TenDigits Software. “We provide customers in the mid-market with a flexible, cost-effective, low-risk wireless solution that works right out-of-the-box for Microsoft CRM and supports customized implementations.”
TenDigits’ MobileAccess, powered by Flowfinity, for MSCRM provides complete offline access to their Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Notes with an easy-to-use multi-tasking graphical interface. Changes made remotely from the field and from the office are automatically reflected on the office server and to the BlackBerry device. Unlike single-page micro-browser solutions with the push-wait-and-see experience, MobileAccess for MSCRM allows users to work on and navigate multiple records simultaneously increasing productivity and speeding up access to data. The MSCRM product currently has over 130,000 licensed users with 3,600 customers and is deployed through over 1,700 MSCRM certified Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) partners.
“Our sales force and senior executives use BlackBerry devices across the globe. Therefore, support for BlackBerry was a critical factor in our choice of CRM systems” says Neville Teagarden, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, ProLogis. “In reviewing the various mobile solutions for Microsoft CRM, we found TenDigits provides the best user experience to make the Microsoft CRM system easy-to-use in the field and it adapts easily to meet our specialized data needs.”
- Increases productivity by providing sales professionals access to their corporate CRM information at any time.
- Enables instant organizational processes to mobile professionals that speed delivery, follow-up and service levels with clients across business divisions.
- Provides an intuitive interface to make it easy for salespeople to immediately enter data.
- Provides form input and validation rules to increase data collection accuracy.
- Is customizable: no programming is required to create and distribute customized forms and views.
- Leverages existing technology investments on the customers’ behalf supports Microsoft and BlackBerry technologies
- Is secure: it leverages the BlackBerry Triple DES and AES security and uses Microsoft Active Directory advanced directory and security features.
- Is easy to deploy: installed over-the-air to wireless handsets in the field.
“BlackBerry is popular with sales professionals because it provides easy, reliable and secure access to the information and communications that drive their day,” said Mark Guibert, Vice President, Corporate Marketing at Research In Motion. “TenDigits MobileAccess helps BlackBerry users access and manage customer information while on the road, increasing productivity and enhancing client service.”
Research firms are following hot on the heels of mobile CRM developments:
- According to IDC, some three quarters of North American organizations are at least in the exploratory phase of mobile CRM projects. Roughly 25 per cent of those organizations are deploying a CRM application, with additional companies deploying related applications, such as sales force automation, point of sales applications and industry-specific programs.
- According to Datamonitor, global investment in mCRM in the B2E space will grow from a mere $70 million in 2000 to $1.3 billion in 2005.
- According to Microsoft, mobile sales solutions will constitute a nearly $1 billion market by the end of 2006, a better than seven-fold increase over the $132 million spent in 2002.
- A study by Access Markets International (AMI) Partners Inc. predicts that more than half (67 million) of the US domestic workforce will be mobile by 2006, creating an enormous demand for wireless data/Internet solutions.
TenDigits Software will be demonstrating MobileAccess for MSCRM at the upcoming Wireless Enterprise Symposium, hosted by Research In Motion, in Orlando, Florida on April 19-21, 2005.
MobileAccess for MSCRM is available from leading Microsoft MBS partners such as: Brodie Computes, Galeforce Solutions, Interlink, Quest NBS, and Tectura. To request additional product information, arrange for a demonstration and trial or get information on becoming a partner, visit www.tendigits.com
ProLogis is a leading provider of distribution facilities and services with 297.9 million square feet (27.7 million square meters) in 1,994 distribution facilities owned, managed and under development in 72 markets in North America, Europe and Asia. ProLogis continues to expand the industry's first and largest global network of distribution facilities with the objective of building shareholder value. The company expects to achieve this through the ProLogis Operating System® and its commitment to be 'The Global Distribution Solution' for its customers, providing exceptional facilities and services to meet their expansion and reconfiguration needs.
About Research In Motion (RIM)
Research In Motion is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. Through the development of integrated hardware, software and services that support multiple wireless network standards, RIM provides platforms and solutions for seamless access to time-sensitive information including email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet and intranet-based applications. RIM technology also enables a broad array of third party developers and manufacturers to enhance their products and services with wireless connectivity to data. RIM's portfolio of award-winning products, services and embedded technologies are used by thousands of organizations around the world and include the BlackBerry® wireless platform, the RIM Wireless Handheld™ product line, software development tools, radio-modems and software/hardware licensing agreements. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, RIM operates offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. RIM is listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (Nasdaq:RIMM) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:RIM). For more information, visit www.rim.com or www.blackberry.com.
Founded in 1999, TenDigits develops and markets software that extends enterprise applications to wireless handheld devices. A recognized expert in mid-market CRM solutions, TenDigits designed MobileAccess for Microsoft CRM to enable rapid deployment to customers for a fully integrated, out-of-the-box wireless CRM solution-even in customized implementations. MobileAccess provides reliable, secure, instant access to business data at all times regardless of network connectivity through an intuitive user experience.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +1 (604) 408-1389