This advanced course is intended for system integrators for those who require a highly customized mobile platform. It provides students with an deep understanding of the MobileAccess SDK and programming techniques specializing in mobility applications.
Who should attend: Deployment Planners, System Programmers
Duration: 16 hours
Pre-requisite: Visual Studio, .NET programming techniques and knowledge of FetchXML
Topics covered will vary depending on requirements and student's level of programming.
- Setting up your mobile development environment
- Using Meta Rules to enable client-side form logic
- MobileAccess Management API
- Extending MobileAccess with external web services
- Integrating with other systems using .NET and C#
Support & Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Getting support
For more information on the MobileAccess series of courses, please contact us.