The MobileAccess Pilot Program helps facilitate a successful and professionally managed pilot of MobileAccess, enabling you to confirm the solution will meet your precise business objectives.
A successful pilot requires planning and commitments from all parties. The following outlines the key steps and the scope of this program to ensure a mutual understanding of the pilot process.
The Managed Pilot program includes:
Software license: Use of appropriate version of MobileAccess software you need for a period of 30 days.
Professional services: Remote installation assistance (including configuration assistance, basic administrative training) and up to four hours of follow-up remote services for further assistance with pilot testing or user training.
Outline of typical Managed Pilot process:
- Pre-planning: Customer and TenDigits Account Manager review and document Pilot Success Criteria. (Pilot Success Criteria template document available upon request.)
- Remote installation assistance: Online meeting with a TenDigits Certified Engineer to guide the customer through the installation, configuration, and provide basic administrative training. Prior to this session, there is generally a 15-30 minute planning call between TenDigits and the customer’s technical resources.
- Weekly review: A weekly 30-minute call with customer’s TenDigits Account Manager to ensure pilot objectives are being met and any challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Pilot support services: Customer may schedule time with their dedicated TenDigits engineer for further assistance including fine-tuning the software configuration, additional training or problem solving.
- Post-Pilot review: Customer and TenDigits Account Manager review the pilot results in the context of pre-determined success criteria.
- Identify next steps: Customer and TenDigits mutually agree to next steps that will best support the customer’s business objectives.
Pricing: The MobileAccess Pilot Program is available for a fixed fee.
For more details, please contact us or talk to your TenDigits Account Manager